Host a Party
Q&A / Discussions after the film
After the film, your audience may immediately want to start talking about what they’ve experienced. If not, you can kick off the discussion by asking the audience a few questions yourself. For example:
· How many felt that their views were represented?
· Did you feel like the film was unfair to any particular group or perspective?
· Were you surprised by any of the viewpoints that were expressed?
· What or who did you agree with? Disagree with?
· Do you think that we as a society are putting too much emphasis on the religion of our candidates?
· Do you think we are ready for a president or other leader from a minority religion? If not, why not?
Remember to thank your audience for their participation, and offer them a very sincere "Thank You" from all of us at ARTICLE VI.